At some point in 2010 I was going through a crisis due to some isues at work. I decided to start this blog as a way of trying to find what I was doing wrong. I wanted to put on paper all that I had learned in life as simple as possible and try to see if what was happening around me made any sense. It didn’t.
– Why Aren’t you posting any more comics?
I’m doing other stuff with my life.
– Will you do an interview for my site/magazine/podcast?
No, thank you. I don’t like that stuff.
– Can I buy posters/postcards of your comics?
Not at the moment.
– I woud like to share your comics. What should I do?
Follow these simple rules:
OK: You can share my comics online on your facebook page, Google+, instagram, Tumblr, and no-profit platforms as long as you link back and give proper credit to me ®Alex Noriega.
NOT OK: You cannot print, distribute, make t-shirts, posters, postcards, calendars or use my comics and ideas without my writen permission.
– I have an amazing idea for a children’s book and I would like you to illustrate it.
No, thank you. I don’t do that.
– Is there a book I can buy with your work?
Alex Noriega’s Blog